Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Acne Free in 3 Days: Review

How to be Acne Free in 3 days?

Sudden breakouts sometimes happen to me even if I have enough sleep and I am not stressed out. I usually resort to natural remedies in combination with over the counter acne cures in severe cases. The past months I came across an ebook called Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson. This ebook is very popular. It's seen on TV. The author has been interviewed on TV a lot of times already. I was tempted a couple of times to buying this ebook. Although I am hesitant of the idea of being Acne free in 3 days, I can't contain my curiosity of this secret formula of putting an end to acne and clearing my skin in 3 days. So I gave it a try nonetheless, for a price of course. In short I bought the ebook.

What is Acne Free in 3 Days formula? Basically, it's all about detoxification, that is getting rid of the toxins from your body. It involves eating apples for 3 days and other things to do. I can't disclose everything in here. If you want you can buy the ebook here: Buy Acne Free in 3 Days Ebook

Is Acne Free in 3 Days effective in clearing acne in just 3 days as it guarantees? The idea behind Acne Free in 3 Days ebook is true and scientifically proven. I only followed the 3 days of eating apples and nothing else, and yes I cheated and I ate a full meal the second day. But the results are impressive despite the fact that I cheated. All my pimples have dried out. A huge pimple that was about to surface from underneath my face was literally gone on the third day. Pimples dried out. The scars remained though. So I guess this concept really works.  I will give you an update after I explicitly follow the steps in Acne Free in 3 Days ebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment