Sunday, January 15, 2012

Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream Review Part 2

This is a follow up post on my review of Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream (this link opens in new window). This will be a short post because I've thoroughly made my observations in my previous post about Maxi Peel Exfoliant Creams number 1 and number 2.

Here's my verdict:

Do I like the product? - Yes, to a certain extent.
Am I satisfied with the product? - No
Will I still use the product?- No
What's my overall rating for the product? - 3/5

Let me explain. Maxi Peel Exfoliant Creams 1, 2 and 3 do work but with minimal results.  No visible peeling but I did not also see the results worthy of applause.  Yes, your skin gets lighter but no biggie. It's just those dead skin shedding off. You don't get the kutis artista the product is bragging about. You don't get it, not even close. Well, in the first place, that kutis artista notion is not  something to believe in. Too hilarious if you believe in it!  The point is, you don't get a fairer skin after using the product. It's just your old skin but this time with lesser and lesser skin blemishes. 

Bear in mind I tried the product for two months, and nothing really happened. Initially you'd think your skin is becoming more radiant. Okay, in the spirit of fairness, maybe it's working. But in the long run, you will notice that nothing has changed. If there's been any improvement, it has stopped early on. Parang your skin has gotten immune to the effects of this cream.

I still have a tube of this Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream number 3. I now use it rarely on my body scars, not on my face. I've moved on to using another product for my acne marks. It's called "Skinmate Shark Oil". This is being put to the test. I will give my review on this product after 2 weeks. 

Anyway, I hope you can continue sharing my articles and spread our fan page throughout your circle of friends on facebook :)
 




4 comments:

  1. wala din epek sa akin maxi peel..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyang ako sa maxipeel dati. pero tinigilan ko..after nun dami ko na pimples. kaya i don't recommend this product. pangit ng after effects pag tinigilan mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. publicity lang yang sa maxi peel..buti pa lemon ilagay nyo sa blemishes ninyo.

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hiyang ako sa Maxipeel. Grabe yung pimples ko sa noo as in parang wala nang paglagyan. I've used a lot of acne echus na mga creams pero wala. Then a friend of mine introduced Maxipeel sa akin...till now I'm still using it. (prolly mga 3 yrs na ako gumagamit ng Maxipeel.) Hindi nga parang kutis artista yung mukha ko but at least no pimples naman. Of course may nagbago naman sa mukha ko. Naging smooth xa, paghinawakan ko feeling ko bata pa ako. Hiyang hiyang lang cguro to. I'll stick to what's best for my face. :-)

    NiƱa Bonita

    ReplyDelete