Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Maldita Bleach Review

It was by chance that I discovered this bleaching cream called "Maldita Bleach". I discovered it through facebook. I am not obsessed of becoming fair or white or mestiza. I'm happily contented with my skin. Uneven skin tone is a sure problem due to genetics and too much sun bathing, yeah sun exposure, but other than that, I'm at peace with my skin color. But because of the too much rave about this bleaching cream, that is by the way Philippine made, I decided to give it a try. The price was between 180 pesos to 250 pesos. I'm not sure about the Maldita Bleach reseller price though. It is pricey if you ask me, because the container is way too big for what is inside it.  One container should last you only 1 whole body application, I guess.  You also need to do the bleaching process for 7 straight days and then you do the maintenance which is twice a week or so depending on the skin tone you want to achieve. Of course if you have a darker skin, it will take time for you to reach your desired "fairness". 


The Maldita Bleaching cream smelled like it has "Perla" soap in it. It is  white in color. It looks like it has milk in it too. But the packaging doesn't really say what are its contents. I think, it should indicate the ingredients to inform the users of what they are putting on their body. The special ingredient may be kept secret though. Why am I saying this, it's because I just read that some popular beauty products like PONDS and OLAY have mercury.   That is why I feel it is obligatory that the consumers be informed of what products are made of. I believe it is our RIGHT!


Anyway, I decided to try the Maldita Bleach on my darker knuckles and feet. Not on the face, cause I'm afraid of any allergic reaction since our face has really sensitive skin. I tried the 7 day Maldita Bleach challenge. And the results? Well, it worked! The skin has lightened to about 2 shades lighter. It will take some more bleaching before those parts even out with the rest of my body. No itching at all during the 7 day bleaching period. You can actually see an improvement in the skin tone immediately thereafter.  I still have some or should I say quite a lot of the bleach left. But it is all wasted now cause the cream has a life span of only 2 weeks according to my seller. I did hear they have manufactured new Maldita bleach with a shelf life of 3 months. I'm not sure though.

Final Verdict:

Maldita Bleach works! But I won't be buying again. Why?First, I don't know the ingredients. 2nd, if one stops bleaching, eventually your skin will return to it's original skin tone.  3rd, I prefer all natural remedies for skin bleaching like lemon, potato, papaya, and milk.


If you have any questions about this whitening/bleaching cream, shoot me a comment or an email. I'd be happy to answer your queries.

God bless!

49 comments:

  1. thank you for the review. I'm thinking of buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not so effective for me. but i tried only 7days on my armpit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanks so much , I was seriously lookin to buy this but not interested anymore , your review says the truth, if I do t kno ingredents I am. I interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maldita bleach has hydroquinone i guess cause there is micropeeling effect. But when i try this for 7 days there is no peeling and id rather make my own DIY bleaching agent and it is 100% surely safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with you, the ingredients used should be stated...

    ReplyDelete
  6. meaning nid ba continues ang gmit? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day.
    I think your seller has informed you incorrectly. Maldita Bleach has 2 months shelf life from date of manufacturing due to its organic compounds kaya mabilis ang expiration. Old packaging at tingin ko old stock ang naibigay sayo. May new label packaging na po which indicate the ingredients and Mfg/Exp date.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not really effective!!! Swear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Nag dry ba skin mo after 7 days?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is not effective my skin getting darker and burn..

    ReplyDelete
  11. is it ok to let the cream stay overnyt?

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is my 7 days today.. i don't see any changea on my fave i do have acne and it doean't fade but my face got fairer

    ReplyDelete
  13. today is my 7 days of using MB my acne doesn't clear at all but my skin looks fair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its more better to use baking soda and lemon to lighten your skin than Maldita bleach that is not truly effective.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are right,our skin is prone to allergy considering that the product we put on it wil be penetrated in our purse..just go for organic to prevent any skin problems.being beautiful is not necessary mean u have a whiter skin..u can achieve clear and glowing skin naturally maintain proper diet and eat lots veggies and fruits to keep your skin hyrated and moisturize..use apple cider vinegar for your face as toner to make ot glow ang healthy..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had my first application last night on my ua. My ua is kinda dark. Then after I washed my ua, it became darker. :( Idk what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im skeptical of buying this product, but thanks anyway ! it made me think nga baka ma paano yung skin antin baka my mercury ang product na yan ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Home remedies not work for me. . I want to tty Maldita bleach but when I read this maybe I really need to think about it first. .thanks for the review..

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is true? Hows your skin? And what the side effect

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is true? Hows your skin? And what the side effect

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is true? Hows your skin? And what the side effect

    ReplyDelete
  22. Does it works on scar?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you this is very helpful review I was planning of buying it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Talaga bang hindi sya recomended.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Maldita cause me so much trouble in my skin. I have a red like dots dots. It looks like nakaka allergy sya! 😔 OMG! Ang sama ng binti ko. I cant even wear sa shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Paano po gamitin kailangan po ba basain ng water or anong liquid panlalagay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First u have to wash your face ,clean and dry,then u apply the mb cream wait for 1 hour then wash it off...actually i don't use it everyday,if i use it today i will continue it again after 2 days depending on ur skin type...but i'm not sure if its really that effective,if u have sensitive skin better not use it and just consult a dermathologist to avoid skin allergies and such,...

      Delete
  27. Kailangan po ba tuloy tuloy ang paggamit? effective po ba sa Pimples ?Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's scary when the company itself does not provide the full ingredients. But yet keeps reminding us that it's natural and safe. Then give the ingredients if it's 100% safe!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Have you tried navarro's bleach?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have you tried Navarro's Bleach?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hindi talaga sya effective :(

    ReplyDelete
  32. If na-endorse siya sa tv siguro tyaka nalang ako gagamit. My skin is so sensitive and i don't know what to use do you have any recommendation? And thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  33. For me Maldita blleach is very effective , i used it first and after 7 days my skin becomes lighten and glowing.. so now i am selling it to my friends and they really like it and become their new best friend... only Maldita bleach give us satisfactionn and it is also affordable and easy to use! just follow the instructionn how to use it properly :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi guys maybe you want to try Lily's touch miracle. it is much safer and effective since we used organic ingredients and BFAD approve. some local artist use it too like cristine reyes, dingdong dantes michael v and many more. if you're interested please send me a text at 0998-858-2217. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  35. effective bato sa scars like 5 years ago???please
    I need answer

    ReplyDelete
  36. am not selling the product. but it should be at 180 pesos to 250 pesos.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I used 2 containers of this, you don't leave the product on skin for more than an hour. It helps lighten skin, I used it for 7days everyday, then twice a week afterwards. It lightens my skin, even some dark spots/scars but I paired it with 3types of Nivea lotion. It doesn't have mercury, hyglocarin something, and another harmful product. It is on the label, you will see the shelf life and the ingredients. I saw natural ingredients so far. There is a mild lemon scent to it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nabibili lahat ng ingredient ng bleach sa mercury drug store makakamura kayo kesa bumili ng navarro at maldita.

    Henna poweder
    Soap chips
    Hydrogen peroxide 20vol (blue)
    Strong ammonia (optional)

    1 egg white
    Calamansi extract

    Ayan mix nyo lang.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nabibili lahat ng ingredient ng bleach sa mercury drug store makakamura kayo kesa bumili ng navarro at maldita.

    Henna poweder
    Soap chips
    Hydrogen peroxide 20vol (blue)
    Strong ammonia (optional)

    1 egg white
    Calamansi extract

    Ayan mix nyo lang.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nabibili lahat ng ingredient ng bleach sa mercury drug store makakamura kayo kesa bumili ng navarro at maldita.

    Henna poweder
    Soap chips
    Hydrogen peroxide 20vol (blue)
    Strong ammonia (optional)

    1 egg white
    Calamansi extract

    Ayan mix nyo lang.

    ReplyDelete
  41. have you tried using Modda Skin Body Bleaching Set?

    ReplyDelete