This is worth sharing. I don't know who made this article. But I agree to most of the things that are listed here. If you like this article, feel free to share it to your friends via email or through twitter or facebook. Also, don't forget to like my page on Facebook, I will appreciate it so much! :)
50 Things Girls Wished Guys Knew:
1. Don't freakin' tell us when you think other girls are hot.
2. Whenever possible during our favorite show, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
3. If you don't act like soap-opera guys, then don't excpect us to dress like Victoria Secret models.
4. Mark anniversaries on a calendar. That's a must.
5. There is NO such thing as TOO MUCH spooning.
6. We think about you all the time. And I mean ALL the time.
7. This is how we see it... you don't call = you don't care.
8. Which also means that if we don't call, take the hint.
9. We like you to be a little jealous, but overly-possessive is not necessary.
10. Being able to make us laugh is so much more important than how much you can bench press.
11. Return the favor...we massage, you massage...
12. Show us your romantic side every once in a while, we love it.
13. We're allowed to be late...you are not.
14. Eye contact is key.
15. Don't take longer to get ready than we do.
16. Laugh at our jokes.
17. Three words...honesty, honesty, honesty.
18. Girls can be groupies, guy groupies are stalkers...
19. Tell us we're gorgeous or beautiful instead of hot or sexy.
20. Do not start with us...you will not win.
21. Would you like it if a guy treated your sister that way? ...Didn't think so.
22. If you ask nicely, we usually answer the same way.
23. We will never have enough clothes or shoes.
24. We have an excuse to act bitchy, at least once a month.
25. Open the door for us no matter where we are... even at our house or getting into a car.
26. We LOVE surprises!
27. We like to be kissed softly, not with an iron tongue.
28. Pay attention to the little things we do, because they mean the most.
29. Boxers and maybe boxer briefs but.....NEVER whitey-tighties!
30. Clean your room before we come over.
31. Always brush your teeth before you see us...a clean mouth and white teeth are a necessity
32. Love u, love you, luv u and love ya are totally different than I Love You.
33. Even though you are sometimes insensitive and hurt us, we still love you with everything we have.
34. Don't ask us to do things that we aren't ready for.
35. Don't act jerkish and ignore us around your friends.
36. Sometimes NO! really means NO!
37. "Wife Beaters" are not always an adequate form of fashion.
38. Do not bring up an ex-girlfriend, unless we ask.
39. Sensitive guys are great, but crying more than we do in a movie just isn't right.
40. Don't let ex-girlfriends cause drama, relationships are stressful enough.
41. It takes a special kind of stupid to forget birthdays.
42. Guys who are good cuddlers = guys who know how to satisfy a woman.
43. "Fat Chicks" have feelings too.
44. Silent treatment, shoulder shrugs, tears, yelling and nasty looks from us all add up to... YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG!
45. The excuse "I can't dance" is unacceptable...we'll appreciate the simple fact that you're trying.
46. Just because a girl doesn't pick up on the first ring, doesn't mean she's not waiting by the phone.
47. You don't have to spend a lot if it means a lot.
48. Don't say you love me if you don't mean it.
49. Do not lie to us...we will catch you, trust me.
50. When the girls get together, we talk about everything...meaning my best friend knows everything about you!
50 Things Girls Wished Guys Knew
4/ 5Oleh Admin