Monday, May 9, 2011

Justin Bieber's a Brat?

Is Justin Bieber a brat?  C.S.I." star Marg Helgenberger  made such a comment which has angered many of the Justin Bieber fans and JB himself. Evidence of Marg calling Bieber a brat circulated on youtube but has been taken down already due to copyright violations. In said video, Marg Helgenberger was quoted saying:

"I shouldn't be saying this, but he was kind of a brat," "He was very nice to me. But he locked one of the producers in a closet and he put his fist through a cake that was on the craft service table." 
Aaaaaw! That negative comment got a quick response from Justin Bieber himself, tweeting:
"[I]t's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind."

"lame,"  "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised."

Marg and Bieber star in C.S.I this season. Bieber plays  slippery young domestic terrorist in few episodes for this season of C.S.I

Do you think Justin Bieber is a brat?

2 comments: