Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sony Cybershot DSC W380 Sample Shots!

Recently, I bought the Sony Cybershot DSC W380 with G-Lens Digital Camera. I got the exact color as in the picture above. It was sold for around PHP 14,000. But I paid PHP 15,000 all in all for I bought additional SD Card for extra storage. I haven’t really made a review about this camera. Although I’d still not be making a review of the Sony Cybershot DSC W380 Digital Camera for now. What I’m show casing here are some shots I took using this camera.

Most of the photos you’ll find were taken while I was inside the plane. I also took some photos of what I ordered at a local restaurant yesterday.All photos were taken at 14 Megapixel. You can click on the photos to enlarge them..











2 comments:

  1. the photos look great..

    I plan to buy a new camera, please make a review of this camera soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i'm hungry.. :*

    ReplyDelete