Friday, January 21, 2011

Bench ClearPore Cleansing Strip Review

I love Bench ClearPore Cleansing Strip! I've been using this product for a few months now. I use it at least once a month depending on the need.  

Description:

Cleanses pores of your nose thoroughly.

Stip away the clogged dirt and oil on the pores of hte nose with clearpore cleansing strip by bench. It effectively lifts away deeply hidden impurities for cleaner and less visible pores.

Verdict: 4 out of 5
Bench Clearpore Cleansing Strip really works in getting rid of your unwanted whiteheads and blackheads. Just follow the directions carefully and let it sit on your nose for 10 to 15 minutes but I usually leave it up to 30 minutes max just to make sure the strip gets a good contact with the skin. This strip is cost effective. It's only less than 15 pesos. Very ideal if you are too busy to make your trip to the derma. I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 because nothing beats the procedure done at the derm house.

There is also another variant of this Bench Cleansing Pore Strip- the Charcoal Cleansing Strip! I've tried both of these strips. All work amazingly. As to which one to pick, there is no difference as far as my experience is concern. So pick one or the other other!


0 comments:

Post a Comment