Saturday, July 24, 2010

Very Useful Firefox Add ons; Pick One

Firefox is very useful with so much of the Add ons to choose from. But here are my top 3 firefox add ons. I use these add-ons on a regular basis.

1. Persona Plus. I like this a lot because it personalizes my browser. I have a different look everytime. This is like a skin actually. With over 60,000 themes to choose from. This is a new add on so if you haven't tried it you can get it here - Persona Plus (with over 20 million downloads)



2. Screengrab. I need this for both blogging and personal use. This enables you to grab images and take snap shots of any website you like without the usual copy paste or cut and paste thing. Some websites have scripts that disable you to copy the images from the site, with screengrab you don't have to worry about these kinds of scripts. Copying and downloading files is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Get it here with over 3 Million downloads- Screengrab.



3. Easy YouTube Downloader. This is so so nice for music and video junkies. I personally use this firefox add on to get free mp4 music videos from youtube and put them on my phone. There is no need for any converting software with this add on. Get this add on- Easy YouTube Downloader

0 comments:

Post a Comment