Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hannah Montana Season 4 Episode 3-(S04e03)

I just bought Miley Cyrus' movie entitled "The Last Song" yesterday, which reminded me of Hannah Montana Season 4 Episode 3 which will be airing this Sunday. Hannah Montana 4x3 is entitled "California Screamin'".

Hannah Montana 4×3 synopsis: Miley feeling sad for her dad for her dad that he only worries about her carrier and not his own that she decides to hook him up with the school’s nurse. So Robbie agrees to a blind date. Meanwhile Jackson is worried that Seinna will dump him after they have their first kiss.

Young at hearts are always thrilled watching Hannah Montana. Oh why is Miley Cyrus so popular? Ask the teenagers and they'll give you plenty of reasons.Anyway, I saw this photo of Miley Cyrus in a bikini. It's blurred though.


1 comment:

  1. This show is some different from other shows,I love to Watch Hannah Montana Online cos this is my favorite show.

    ReplyDelete