Friday, July 2, 2010

How Effective is Ponds Perfect Matte Cleansing Foam: Review



Note: I am not being paid to do this review. This review is based on personal experience.

 How effective is Ponds Perfect Matte Oil Control Cleansing Foam? This will just be brief. First let me discuss about what this product boasts according to it's website:



  • With Anti-Oil Bio 5 to help control the excessive production of oil in the face.



  • Oil Control Cleansing Foam also has soft beads to effectively unclog pores and lift away dirt, oil and makeup.
I use the product for a few weeks now. I actually bought the biggest tube since I have oily skin and we all know what happens next if you have too much oil on your face. The first usage was very impressive. My face felt really clean and it had a matte finish. It looked like I had put powder on my face. That's a thumbs up!

Ponds Perfect Matte Oil Control Cleansing foam has soft beads just like Ponds Clear Solution Anti-bacterial scrub. However, I think the beads are too small to effectively exfoliate the skin and unclog pores. I also think there are not too many beads after squeezing a pea sized amount on my palm. There are instances as well that I could hardly feel beads at all. This may be attributed  to the uneven distribution of beads inside the tube. This is in comparison to your regular exfoliating scrubs. But since the main purpose of the cleansing foam is to regulate oil, this may not be too much of a downside.

How effective is Ponds Perfect Matte Oil Control Cleansing foam in regulating oil production. If I were to rate it from 1 to 10 with 10 as the highest, I'd give it a 5 to a 6 rating. There is really not so much difference in the before I used and after I used the product. I still have over production of oil on my face. I hardly see any difference. This product just didn't work for me.  I will continue using the remaining cleansing foam though but won't buy again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment