Friday, May 21, 2010

Plants vs Zoombies: My Sudden Addiction!


I have given up playing computer games for a while, until the other day. I just met the new love of my life..lol..-- Plants vs Zoombies. Compared to the other heavy games I am used too, Plants vs Zoombies is very mild and easy. At first play, i thought it was boring,you just plant sunflowers and then there'll be zoombies attacking. It wasn't too engaging. Perhaps the fact that I knew all along how simple the game is must have clouded my judgment. But after a few levels, I was enjoying every h*ck of it! Would you believe I got addicted with this game?! So anyway, I did not stop playing the game until I finished the whole levels in the Adventure Mode. I spent hours and hours to finish the levels. I will be uploading some videos of the game soon. As for Plants vs Zoombies cheats, tricks, hacks, I know some but haven't really applied them. I'll let everyone know if they work or not.
This entry was posted in

1 comment: