How do you flatten your stomach? If you are having problems with bulging stomach then, follow this simple easy guide and you'll be on your way to a slimmer, flatterstomach.
1. Exercise daily. Walk or jog for at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. Not only does this burn fats but it increases your metabolism for the better.
2. Watch what you eat. Too much carbohydrates, fats, and sugar is a no-no. Control your diet. Excess calories will just make you fat.
3. Add fiber in the form of fruits and vegetables to your diet.
4. Choose skim milk over whole milk.
5. Don't eat junk foods. But okay you can cheat once in a while. But know your limits. Impose self discipline.
6. Engage in sports.
7. Do crunches or sit ups every other day. If you can do it daily, the better. But if you walk or jog daily, then you can alternate it with crunches.
8. Cut the sodas and alcoholic beverages. Drink more water. It's not 8 glasses of water per day now. It's 10 glasses to 12 glasses daily.
9. Cut on snacks or else replace your unhealthy snacks with a serving of fruits and a glass or two of water.
10. Don't eat 2 hours before bedtime. You'd be sleeping so your body won't burn the calories from the food you eat. If you really can't control the urge to eat, then go for fruits instead.
Finally, have a positive outlook in like. Flatten your stomach not because you simply want to look good, but because it's the right healthy way. Find your motivation from within. Goodluck on your quest to flatten your stomach! More flatten your stomach exercises soon.
Flatten Your Stomach Exercises
4/ 5Oleh Admin