Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On Review

Time for another review. I've been using Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On for a while now and yes I must say it works great and I love it! The Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on is an eye massaging roller that fights dark circles and saggy bags around the eye area.

 "Eye Bags and Dark Circles are formed by poor blood and lymphatic circulation. This is also caused by tiredness, stress, lack of sleep and aging."


Product Reviewed: Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On

Price: Php 199.00 in Gaisano Mall (this was where I bought the product)

Rating: 9/10

I believe in the importance of taking good care of the eyes and the skin around the eyes. All your efforts at making your skin look better and fighting the effects of skin aging would be useless if you ignore the needs  of the fragile skin around your eyes.  So you need to take good care of not just your facial skin but also the skin around your eyes.

Cooling Gel Moisturizes Eye Contour 

Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On is a must have for me. It's so handy. You can carry it with you anywhere for quick application whenever needed. The Eye roll-on when applied gives you that cool soothing feeling. It has cooling gel that moisturizes the eye contour. So you can skip doing the traditional ways of putting tea bags or anything cold on your eye area which are all time consuming and yeah, tiring to do every time. The cooling gel wakens your senses. If you want an even cooler sensation, just place the eye roll-on in the refrigerator for 5 minutes before using it. :)


Metal Roller Ball Massages Eye Contour

The Eye Roll-On has this metal roller ball that is so nice to use. It massages the eye contour to decongest puffiness or those saggy eye bags.  Personally, I just don't use the roll under the eye area, I use it all around the eye area.  Massaging the eye area is important for proper circulation, aside from the relaxing and de-stressing benefits of doing so.  I don't use my hands in massaging my eyes anymore. The Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On does the job for me.


Extra Usage
Another great thing about this eye roll-on is that even if you've already consumed all the cooling gel, you don't have to throw it in the trash. You can still use the metal roller ball. You can even apply your regular eye gel/eye cream first before using the roller ball. :)  Not to mention, you can also use it to massage your face..


Caffeine in Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On Minimizes Eye Wrinkles
The caffeine in the roll-on helps to stimulate micro-circulation. Caffeine also has anti-inflammatory and vasoconstriction effects which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eye area although only on the skin's outermost layer. So if you have wrinkles around the eye area, this eye roll-on helps and I can attest to that.


Brighter Skin in 14 days and bags and dark circles reduced in 28 days
Oh yes! It's true. There's been a huge improvement in the color of the skin around my eye area. I also  used to have bags and dark circles before , now they are visibly reduced and I still need a few more days to complete the 1 month cycle of using Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On. This Eye Roll-On is now a must have for me..

I'm giving it a rating of 9/10 because I think there are still better products out there that I am yet to discover. For now, I'm loving Garnier Brightening Eye Roll On and will continue using it! :)

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the review. I will try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! every when and how many time a day should i apply this? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can apply it many times in a day. there's no limit. If you feel you need a massage on your eye area, you can use it.. I often carry it with me in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete