Saturday, February 12, 2011

Romantic Valentines' Day Text Messages, Greetings, Quotes

Here are some romatic valentine's day text messages, happy valentine's day quotes, and happy valentine's day greetings that you can use and send to your loved ones. You can use them as text messages or write them on a valentine card or on your gift. Happy hearts day everyone!



1.Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day


2. Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

3.Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

4.When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

5.I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

6.If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

7.I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

8.1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
9.If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

10.I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

11.I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

12.When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure that u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts.

13.Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.

14.I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life

15.You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

16.If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

17.You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

18.Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.

19.Leave it once it’ll will be left forever,
Get it once it’ll be yours forever,
It’s nothing but LOVE,
LOVE only once and you’ll be loved forever.

20.I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
i wont forget you.

21. What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & you’ll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
I’d pick U coz it’s better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.

23.Love has its ups and downs,
its twists and turns.
Love leaves you pain,
teaches u until you learn
and even if love takes so long,
it always takes you to where you belong.

24.Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch
and
remember me and my love.

25.If a raindrop would mean “I love you”
and you would ask me
how much I love you,
i bet you that it would rain all day

26.I believe that GOD above
created u for me to love…
He picked u out from all the rest…
because He know I Love u the best…

27.Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,

then you must forget the
rules and lay from your heart.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

28.Even though,
she hates me in every movement of life ,
but i love her with very seconds,
not because she has broken my heart,
but she as thought me to live with broken heart,

29.1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
but now that i love u i’m scared 2 lose u!

30.As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,

For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,

I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,

Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment