If you want to look better on the outside in terms of your skin, your hair, your overall glow, you need to not only watch what you apply externally on your body but also watch what you eat. What you take inside your body will show on the outside. Eat a healthy balanced diet and you will see your skin improve. As a matter of known fact, what you take in is actually manifested through your skin, unless you are so blessed with good genes and good skin, the latter of which is an exception rather than the rule.
Eat Vegetables and Fruits
So start eating right especially if you have pimples, acne breakouts, uneven skin tone, dry skin, oily skin, sagging eyes, whiteheads, blackheads, and other skin problems. Skip sodas, liquor and other beverages that contain caffeine, too much sugar, etc. Also, refrain from eating sugary foods. Eat more vegetables and fruits which are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants keep the skin cells healthy by cleaning the body, removing waste products from cells, to give a clean, healthy glowing skin.
And yes of course, drink plenty of water each day. Water is the number beauty secret that is so obvious when it comes to the benefits it provides, but many tend to ignore it.
What water does to our body, aside from quenching our thirst?
- Hydrates the body
- Transpsort nutrients and oxygen into cells
- Moisturizes the air in lungs
- Helps with metabolism
- Protect our vital organ
- Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
- Regulates body temperature
- Protect and moisturizes our joints
- Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increase skin elasticity.
- Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement
- Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and shortens the time in which they are in contact with bladder lining.
This article is simply telling you to eat right. Eat what's good for your body and in due time you will see great improvement in your skin and hair. Foods such as vegetables and fruits are not expensive. What is the price of these compared to an expensive cake and coffee in the restaurant? It's all about choice! Spend right! Eat right! Look great!
P.S. I will be out of town for a few days. I might not be able to update that often. Please bear with me. :)
Eat Healthy, Look Healthy!
4/ 5Oleh Admin