1. Login to your Name.com account.
2. Click account.
3. Choose the domain you want to use.
4. Click UR Forwarding and enable it.
5. Point your domain to your blogger blog example: www.ticklethythoughts.blogspot.com
6. Click DNS Record Management and create a CNAME record. Use these values:
- Cname ---> www ----> ghs.google.com ---->1800 (click submit)
7. Login to your blogspot account and click setting of your blogspot blog
8. Click Publishing ---> Custom--->Click Switch to Advanced Settings
9. Put your Name.com domain that is: www.yourdomain.com. Check the redirect box and you now have your very own custom domain with free hosting from blogger.
If you are having problems, leave me a comment and I will try to see what I can do to help you. :))
P.S. Shay, this post is for you..
How To Set Up Your Name Domain with Blogger
4/ 5Oleh Admin