Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Britney Spears on Glee Season 2 Episode 2 (2x2)

Britney Spears made a tv comeback on Glee Season 2 Episode 2 (S02e02)!entitled Britney/Brittany !And guess what? Her appearance was warmly received by fans as evidenced by the high rating of Glee S02e02 and "Britney Spears on Glee" making it in the top google trends as well as being one of the most talked about in twitter!

Regular Glee casts were thrilled to see Britney Spears on the show. Heather Morris, who plays Brittany admitted she was in awe of her co star. She said:
“I just sat there and stared at her. Like, ‘Wow, I’m just hanging out with Britney Spears as Brittany the character. We’re doing a scene. I’m singing her songs. It was weird.
“When I was younger she was, like, my idol. I am, like, literally an inch away from Britney Spears, who I used to watch on television and, like, learn dance moves to. … It’s Spearstacular.”

Naya Rivera, who plays Santana commented:  
“I love Britney Spears. I mean, who doesn’t? We all grew up with her. The first music purchase I ever made was ‘ Baby One More Time’ on cassette. It was like, Britney Spears is going to be in my mitts, what do I do? And I was like, ‘Hi Britney!’ And then she was like, ‘Hey!’ She was awesome and beautiful. She was magical.”

Britney Spears still has her charms. Too bad I don't have Glee Season 2 Episode 2 (2x2)video here. But you can check other sites for Glee 2x2 megavideo, rapidshare or torrent downloads. Do watch out for Glee Season 2 Episode 3 (2x3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment