Monday, July 12, 2010

Google Is Not Indexing My Posts

There seems to be a problem with my current blogger template. I used a blogger template that's been highly customized by me, which means it took hours changing the fonts, colors, etc of this professional blogger template that am using in this blog right now. Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with how google bots sees my blog. For instance, most of what's indexed are not my posts but the footer and the text in it. This calls for drastic changes in template. It will mean a lot of work for me again. Sigh!

Anyway, I was not able to update because I was on vacation. I will try to catch with the many things I missed in the blogosphere, but first thing's first is a major template make over.

UPDATE! 
I guess I was wrong. Google still indexes my blog posts. In fact as shown in the photo below Google indexed this blog post in an hour and that it ranks high in the search results, at number 5 in the SERP.  You can click on the image to enlarge it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment