What to do when your internet connection has limited connectivity? First you need to figure out the problem. If it’s with the network there is nothing you can do about it. Otherwise, you can use the following tips:
1. If you are using a router or modem, turn it off. Wait for 15 seconds then turn it on again.
2. Unplug the cord from your router/modem to your pc. Wait for 15 seconds then plug it again.
3. Disable your Local Area Connection. Wait for a few seconds then enable it again.
4. Inspect your router or modem. They might need replacement.
5. If everything else fails, restart your pc.
6. Contact your technician or broadband service provider.
Fix Limited Connectivity Problem
4/ 5Oleh Admin