Thursday, July 15, 2010

Entourage Season 7 Episode 3 Dramedy!

Entourage Season 7 Episode 3 Dramedy (7x3)!

Yahoo! Another episode of Entourage Season 7 Episode 3 Dramedy (S07e03) is airing on July 19, 2010. Dramedy is about Envisioning the possibilities in a partial script written by an old-school scribe, Eric and Phil try to convince Drama that he has talent on the sitcom front. Ari resists Barbara?s urgings to have Lizzie promoted at TMA. With his car-service business in shambles, Turtle is intrigued by a business proposal from a suddenly sympathetic Alex. Scott Lavin continues to ingratiate himself with Vince following a wine-auction road trip, rankling Eric in the process *from wikipedia*

I will try to watch this episode. I missed Episode 2. But Ill just google it to watch Entourage Season 7 Episode 2 on megavideo. I think there'll be available videos on this one.  I just hope though that I won't miss Entourage 7x3 Dramedy episode.

Anyway, I will be away again, so I can't update tomorrow. Perhaps a scheduled post will be necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment