Sunday, June 13, 2010

Robert Pattinson To Shoot Nude for Breaking Dawn (Sexy Photos)

My insomnia kicked in so I visited some websites. Here's what I found. Robert Pattinson of Twilight Saga Movies is willing to go naked in for Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn. How's that?! This is what 24 year old Robert Pattinson said in an interview for a French Magazine premiere:

"I would love it if Breaking Dawn became a totally hard­core series for adults” - Robert Pattinson

Whaat??? Twilight Saga Movies have young followers, minors. Don't worry, the guy said it jokingly.

“I wonder how they’ll bring that to the big screen. We’ll end up having to ban it for people under 16…Can you imagine if they decided to go full out and Twilight suddenly became this totally hard­core series for adults with nude scenes? Summit would suddenly become the most progressive studio in the world. It would be funny.” - Robert Pattinson

But on one hand, seeing Robert Pattinson really sexy in Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn would be pleasant to the eyes. I'm a big fan of Taylor Lautner's sexy body. I'd also be interested in seeing Robert Pattinson sexy offerings on screen. :)

Anyway, here are some sexy photos of Robert Pattinson I found online.








0 comments:

Post a Comment