Friday, May 14, 2010

Got My Braces!


I know! I know... I was too lazy to update this blog... Piles of work just came my way.. the "to do" list was just too long. So anyway, last April, I had my braces installed. Braces aren't that cool but they're not bad either. I don't have crooked teeth or bad bite (overbite, underbite). It's just that I have gaps in between my teeth that must be closed. When I smile, the gap gets kinda obvious so braces is a must. Plus I have molars that are not perfectly aligned when I bite so these have to be fixed too. I have pink braces, just like the one in the photo above, but that's not me. I just wanna show you how the pink braces look like. At the end of this month, I'll get blue braces or orange red color.

At first, it's awkward having braces. When I close my mouth (after I smile) my lips tend to get entangled with my braces. But I'm used to it now. Pain??? Yes there's a little pain after the installation which lasted for 3 days to 5 days. But the pain was very bearable. There is only pain when you touch your teeth or when you eat.. No pain at all when talking or just closing your mouth. Occasionally I get slight pain though. This happens when the teeth move but pretty bearable so there's nothing to be scared of.

According to my Orthodentist, we are still at the alignment stage. But I can already see huge difference. So I'm happy with having my braces.

I'm in a hurry so I can't give you much details about braces, but you can always ask questions via the comment form.

Till next..

6 comments:

  1. y r u n a hurry man?

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. y r u n a hurry man

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SGC, in a hurry kay ngkantahay mi when I made this post..hahha.. naka comment man lagi ka..u said dili..kaw jud.. pag chur ba..ahihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting braces next week. I heard it's painful.. but if the pain is bearable then I can handle it.. is getting braces costly too in your place?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous, yes it's costly around 50k to 100k pesos.. goodluck to you ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have gaps between my upper front teeth, I searched until I found Orthofill. It helped me close my gaps even without braces. You can try it too, just visit https://www.orthofill.com/
    #howtocloseagapwithoutbraces #Orthofill

    ReplyDelete