Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Polka Dot Finger Nails (Design)

Yesterday I had fun designing my fingernails. As they say in style you have to swim with the current but in my case I just let my imagination go wild. It is in these things that I exercise freedom in its truest sense. Besides it is in fancy that great styles are crafted and not by mere taste. So if I fancy something, I dig in, without the fear of having to blend. Here take a peek at my newest design- polka dots! I only had my left hand done. My right hand will have a different design too. Anyway, this is soo simple to do.




How I made this nail design? So easy. Just paint your nails according to the color you want, red, pink, blue, yellow, whatever color.. Let it dry first and then use a toothpick or a hair pin to add the dots. Try it. Just remember, the only rule in style and fashion is not to be boring!

Side note: I will be going to Ozamis City later this pm.. I might blog about it too.

8 comments: